[Kmymoney-devel] PivotTableTest::testAdvancedFilter fails

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Nov 22 07:38:06 CET 2009

Hi,

on Sunday 22 November 2009 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

> Any idea when was the last time this test was working ok?
> So we can have a timeframe to look for changes that affect this.

A bit OT but related: I am talking to one of the engineers at work to get
KMyMoney on his CIS (Continous Integration System) as an example for a non-
Java application.  Once I have this setup, a build and test run will be
triggered whenever something changes.  Developers can be notified via mail.

I think this is something that looks good to prevent such situations.

morphir: so much confusion :S kmake, kdemake, qmake make cmake etc.
logixoul: you forgot cmakekde :)
morphir: and bakemeacake