[Kmymoney-devel] Fwd: Question about KDChart

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 14:59:55 CET 2009

FYI.
It's a minor bug in KDChart.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: KD Gantt Support <kdgantt-support at kdab.net>
Date: Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: Question about KDChart
To: Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez at gmail.com>
Cc: kdgantt-support at kdab.net

Hi Alvaro,

this sounds like a bug cause I don't see why it should not work in pie
charts.
The bug got added to our issuetracker as KDCH-539. The priority is minor
cause
it's a smaller issue that does not render the pie chart unusable,

--
Best regards

Sebastian Sauer
Tel. Germany +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090