[Kmymoney-devel] focus order in budget view and other issues

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 07:58:16 CET 2009

Hi,

I've just noticed that the focus order in the budgets view is totally chaotic.
When trying to enter individual montly sums hitting tab will take you trough
the months in a 'random' way.
Alvaro can you please take a look at this?

Another issue I've just found is the difference between the budget and the
budget report. For example I've allocated 1000 for a category in the budget
view and in the 'Actual vs. budget' report I only see 999,96 allocated for
that category.

Another problem that's maybe related to the above is when entering transfers
between accounts with different currencies. For example if I transfer from
account A to acount B (the accounts have different currencies) after entering
the sum in A I get the currency conversion dialog. Entering let's say 500 in
this dialog (leave update prices unchecked) I get 499,99 in account B after
the transaction has been entered. The only way to fix this is to edit the
transaction from account B.

Cristian Oneţ