[Kmymoney-devel] dropping the 2 from KMyMoney

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 23:28:27 CET 2009

În data de Luni 09 Noiembrie 2009 22:50:00 ați scris:
> În data de Luni 09 Noiembrie 2009 14:15:01 ați scris:
> > Hi,
> >
> > As the subject states I would like to know what do you think about
> > dropping the 2 from KMyMoney. I'm talking about the doing it in the
> > code because AFAIK it does not appear in the UI. I know that the poll
> > on the forum suggested a name change but I think that would be a
> > really foolish thing to do (not to mention that it would be
> > difficult).
> > I would start the 'dropping of the 2 process' with the executable (the
> > only user visible trace of the 2) and than continue with the code if
> > we have resources to do it.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Cristian
>
> I've started a process of dropping the '2' from all the places where it was
> used. During this process the SVN could go trough some states in which the
> installation in not right or the application does not find all resources.
>  I'll try to fix them sorry for the inconvenience.

OK. This is over, the '2' is history from most of the source code (only some
text could remain like the App but that will also be fixed). Now I think
everyone can unistall their previous development version and install the
current version from SVN (just so we can make sure we did not missed
anything).

Cristian Oneţ