[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney on OSX

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:18:15 CET 2009

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Michaël Lhomme <papylhomme at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> just to follow the original mail from Cristian about KMyMoney on Windows, I
> would like to say I'm currently "using" it with Mac OSX 10.6 (only screens
> "Home", "Ledgers" and "Schedules").
>
> Regarding the AqBanking plugin, the version currently provided by MacPorts
> seems to be too old (CMake complains about that). Is there anyone owning an
> OSX and using AqBanking with KMM (I never used it and I'm not sure my bank
> is compatible, so it would be difficult for me to test it)
>
> Right now a patch is used to compile successfully :
> - OSX linker does'nt support --no-undefined
> - there is a linkage problem with QtSQL (already fixed for the Windows port
> ?)

Hello Michaël,
can you create a patch for this?

If these issues are platform-specific, it should be something like:

#if MAC_OSX_compiler

#endif

I don't know the specific name, but it must be easy to check in similar KDE
apps on Mac.

What about the other views? Are you getting crashes or they are just unable
to compile?

Regards,
Alvaro