[Kmymoney-devel] dropping the 2 from KMyMoney

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 13:15:01 CET 2009

Hi,

As the subject states I would like to know what do you think about
dropping the 2 from KMyMoney. I'm talking about the doing it in the
code because AFAIK it does not appear in the UI. I know that the poll
on the forum suggested a name change but I think that would be a
really foolish thing to do (not to mention that it would be
difficult).
I would start the 'dropping of the 2 process' with the executable (the
only user visible trace of the 2) and than continue with the code if
we have resources to do it.

Regards,
Cristian