[Kmymoney-devel] playground/office/kmymoney/kmymoney2

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Fri Nov 6 04:22:29 CET 2009

On Thursday 05 November 2009 15:42:20 Cristian Oneț wrote:
> SVN commit 1045358 by conet:
>
> Fixed Krazy warnings and removed the name parameter.

[...]

I agree that this needs to be done, but I think that we need to modify
transactioneditor.cpp also.  Specifically, there is a function
TransactionEditor::haveWidget() that searches based on the widget name.

I haven't done much research into how that change should be handled, so if
anyone else wants to take that one, I wouldn't complain. :-)

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas
fvilas at iname.com