[Kmymoney-devel] Fwd: RFC: Add ISO Currency Code support to KLocale

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Thu Nov 5 01:34:34 CET 2009

On Monday 02 November 2009 21:24:29 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> FYI
>
> For those who are not subscribed to the SF list.
>
> This change will probably mean significant work for us, but in the end will
> allow us to remove a lot of code and delegate the responsibility to the
> KLocale classes, and an increased consistency among KDE apps.
>
> Regards,
> Alvaro

[...]

At first glance, I like it.  As you said, it's a lot of work, but eliminates a
lot of code.  It may remove an entire table from the db, but at least certain
columns. I was planning to re-read the RFC and try to evaluate what it
actually does to us at that db level this week or weekend.

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas
fvilas at iname.com