[Kmymoney-devel] playground/office/kmymoney/kmymoney2

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Sun Nov 1 16:49:24 CET 2009

<onet.cristian at gmail.com>wrote:
> > > http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=1033628
> >
> > Was this change really neccessary for the settings UI files?
> > KConfigDialog doesn't seems to work with these widgets. A simple test
> > involves changing the
> > value in a button group and observing that the "Apply" button remains
> > disabled
> > signaling that for the KConfig system nothing has changed.
> >
> > I think this issue is a blocker for the beta release.
>
> Also, the initial values are not being filled into the buttons.
> I think we have to revisit this change.

Ok, I've finally figured it out. KConfigDialog handles everything for you if the
children are QWidgets named kcfg_*. Q3ButtonGroup was a QWidget, but
QButtonGroup is not, it is only a QObject. I changed the QGroupBox objects
that contain the buttons into KButtonGroup objects, which derive from
QGroupBox. That seems to fix the issue for now.

Please let me know if it's still not fixed.

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas
fvilas at iname.com