[Kmymoney-devel] kmymoneyselector

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 16:40:55 CEST 2009

Hello all,
I have been working on porting this class to a KDE4 one. From what I
understand, this class should be moved to a proxy, because it deals
primarily with filtering items.
It has some other functionality, which should be moved to the corresponding
widgets because it is mostly about whether items can be selected or checked.
This class is inherited by kmymoneyaccountselector, and used by
kmymoneycombo, and kmymoneycompletion, so all those will have to change too
in time.
In a first stage, I will only change kmymoneyaccountselector to a KDE4
widget, to prove the approach is solid.
Also, this will help get the ledgers in a usable state.

Any thoughts on this?

Regards,
Alvaro