[Kmymoney-devel] restoring QWidget::updatesEnabled property

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 08:52:19 CEST 2009

În data de Luni 27 Iulie 2009 04:05:38 Alvaro Soliverez a scris:
<onet.cristian at gmail.com>wrote:
> > În data de Duminică 26 Iulie 2009 16:06:27 Alvaro Soliverez a scris:
> > >
> > > Can you emit a signal and connect it to a slot that will
> >
> > setUpdatesEnabled
> >
> > > to true?
> > > That might do it.
> >
> > What do you say about the attached patch instead of setting up a signal?
> >
> > Well, it's simpler than setting up a signal.  :))
>
> Does updatesEnabled return false only if it is disabled explicitly or
> always when a parent widget has been disabled?
It returns false when updates are disabled on a parent (that was the initial
problem that we restored this "false" value and the framework acted like we
disabled the updates explicitly)

> Do you think this will catch all cases?
I think it is the best compromise between wanting to disable updates and
restore their original state after disabling but nonetheless avoid an explicit
disabling by doing this.

Cristian Oneţ