[Kmymoney-devel] kmymoney depends on libkleo

Mark Purcell msp at debian.org
Tue Dec 29 14:18:23 CET 2009

Hi KDE-PIM,

I see with today's announcement that kmymoney now depends on libkleo
development headers for the build:
http://www.kdenews.org/2009/12/28/first-kmymoney-beta-version-available-kde-4-
platform

The problem for me, packaging kmymoney for Debian, is that libkleo isn't
shipped in the external libraries kdepimlibs package, but rather an internal
library in the kdepim package.

What do the kde-pim team recommend in this situation?

Is it possible to move libkleo into the public libraries, kdepimlibs?

I see in the kdepimlibs/PLAN that kleo is listed as done:
Done
====
akonadi
gpgme++
kblog
kcal
kholidays
kimap
kleo (GPL)
kmime
kpimidentities
ktnef
mailtransport
qgpgme
syndication

But kleo doesn't appear to of migrated.

Could I ask any replies to maintain the (Cc:) to keep the interested parties
informed. Thanks.

Mark