[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney 3.95 has been released

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 13:20:45 CET 2009

Hello all,
KMyMoney v3.95 has been released. This is our first release for the
KDE 4 Platform and it has been possible to do it due to your effort
and hard work.
My most sincere and heartful thanks to all of you. The tarball is
available at https://sourceforge.net/projects/kmymoney2/files/KMyMoney-KDE4/3.95.0/kmymoney-3.95.0.tar.bz2/download
and the announcement should be up on the dot any time. I'll be
blogging about it myself too, of course. :)

I'm sure this release will trigger a more widespread use and with it,
a bunch of bugs will be reported, so we are to expect some rough times
ahead. However, we must not forget what we have done so far, and I'm
confident that we are more than capable to iron out any bugs found
while maintaining the excellent quality that has come to be one of the
distinctive traits of this project.

In the coming days we are going to talk about the schedule for future
releases, including our possible sync with the KDE SC schedule, and I
expect to see your opinions.

Once again, thank you all.

Regards,
Alvaro