[Kmymoney-devel] Announcement draft

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Wed Dec 23 15:15:44 CET 2009

On Wednesday 23 December 2009 04:20:18 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 5:20 AM, Cristian Oneţ <onet.cristian at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de>
wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> on Wednesday 23 December 2009 Cristian Oneţ wrote:
[...]
> >> thb at dollo:~> kde4-config --version
> >> Qt: 4.6.0
> >> KDE: 4.3.4 (KDE 4.3.4) "release 2"
> >> kde4-config: 1.0
> >>
> >> If you have a lower version number, simply provide it here. The lowest
> >> version number wins this time.
> >
> > I think it should be 4.3 since we all worked on that version and I
> > don't think it's an issue for users since most distribution provide
> > 4.3 as stable.
>
> I think the minimum requirement is 4.2, since we changed the KGroupBox
> because they were not in 4.2. But we could say 4.3 just to make sure
> because that's what most of us use.

I was part of changing that, since Slackware had not yet converted to 4.3. The
-current branch has since moved to 4.3, but the 13.0 release is still at 4.2,
I think. I agree with Alvaro on this, we can say 4.3, since that is what most
people are using these days anyway.

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas