[Kmymoney-devel] Window size

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 18:02:26 CET 2009

În data de Marți 08 Decembrie 2009 20:09:42 Thomas Baumgart a scris:
> Hi,
>
> sorry to bother, but now that I was able to build and install, I noticed
>  that the minimum width required on my box is 1096 pixels. Can shrink it
>  further. I know we've seen this before and it usually was one of the views
>  causing it. Any idea where to look? Thinking netbooks for the beta ...

I think this is caused by the Budgets and the Forecast views. If you start the
application without activating those views the applications can be re-sized
without problems once you activated one of those views the re-size problem
appears. I think we should change the size policy of those views. What do you
think?

Cristian Oneţ