[Kmymoney-devel] Krazy check on EBN

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Aug 29 21:30:41 CEST 2009

Hi,

on Saturday 29 August 2009 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > on Saturday 29 August 2009 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

> > http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/krazy/reports/playground/office/km

> > > Ok. I will take care of the copyright.
> > > BTW, we need a copyright for the documentation. For KDE, it has to go
> >
> > with
> >
> > > FDL. Any objections?
> >
> > Why? It's exactly the license the documentation is covered by:
> >
> > Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
> > under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any
> > later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no
> > Invariant Sections,
> > with no Front-Cover Texts, and with no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the
> > license
> > is included in the section entitled "GNU Free Documentation License".
> >
> > http://kmymoney2.sourceforge.net/online-manual/index.html
>
> It's ok. For some reason it does not recognize it.
>
> In KDE, they seem to use a tag that fills in the license text. I will also
> add a tag for a credit to translators.

Strange. The above text is created with the following part:

<!-- Translators: put here the copyright notice of the translation -->
<!-- Put here the FDL notice.  Read the explanation in fdl-notice.docbook
     and in the FDL itself on how to use it. -->
<legalnotice>&FDLNotice;</legalnotice>

How come that the check does not find it?

() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments