[Kmymoney-devel] QtCreator problem

tonyb tonyb.lx at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 29 13:17:05 CEST 2009

A couple of you mentioned using QtCreator so I thought I'd try it. The
bookmark facility seems a bit primitive, but maybe I should just get used to
doing things a different way.

But the one thing that bugs me is that there seems to be no way to just
compile a single file, only a 'Build All' function. Each time I make a change
to a header file, this seems to recompile all the modules using it, when,
since I doing major surgery, I really only want to compile the associated cpp
file. What am I missing here?

--
Cheers,

TonyB