[Kmymoney-devel] Gnucash importer

tonyb tonyb.lx at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 29 11:46:19 CEST 2009

I'm just about to start porting the GnuCash importer module. What a mess! But
then, it was my first ever large C++ project. I knew nothing about accessors,
kept falling over every time I tried to make something const (the only consts
there were added by Thomas or someone, I think), and used pointers all over
the place (my C/assembler language background, I guess).

So it's going to be a major job tidying it all up. Just thought I'd let you
know, in case anyone else was thinking of working on it.

--
Cheers,

TonyB