[Kmymoney-devel] dirty flag always set when opening a file

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 06:52:30 CEST 2009

În data de Joi 20 August 2009 06:39:52 Alvaro Soliverez a scris:
> Hello all,
> does this happen to anyone else?
> When I open a file, it is always set as modified, even if it is a new file,
> with only a couple of accounts.
> I checked, and when it commits right after reading the file, it detects
> changes.
>
> Is it a problem somewhere on the code, or just a problem with my setup? I
> run it from a chroot, so that is possible.
I noticed the same behaviour. But only when opening files saved with the kde3
version so I taught that the file format must have changed. If I open a file
saved with the kde4 version than it is not marked as dirty after opening.

Cristian Oneţ