[Kmymoney-devel] setUpdatesEnabled again

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 02:12:47 CEST 2009

Hello all,
I ran into the setUpdatesEnabled problem again.

In the kbudgetview, both lists there call setUpdatesEnabled(false), fill in
the contents, then call setUpdatesEnabled(true) and repaintContents().

Both lists don't show on the screen until I click on a column or an item. If
I remove the setUpdatesEnabled call, they work fine.

I thought it might be that a parent widget might be calling it too, but my
search returned empty.
Do you know where the problem might be?

I think this might be the same problem that the accounts and categories
views are having.

Regards,
Alvaro