[Kmymoney-devel] cmake problem solved - was KDE4?

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 14:10:13 CEST 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 2:46 PM, tonyb<tonyb.lx at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 Aug 2009 15:45:19 tonyb wrote:
>> ---------------------------------
>> CMake Error at
>> /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:57 (MESSAGE):
>>   Could NOT find KdepimLibs (missing: KdepimLibs_CONFIG)
>> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>>   /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindKdepimLibs.cmake:76
>> (find_package_handle_standard_args)
>>   CMakeLists.txt:35 (find_package)
>> ---------------------------------
>
> Okay, I suppose I should have started off with Google, but this is all new
> stuff to me, so I assumed I was doing wrong. Anyway, I found the answer here:
>
> http://www.nabble.com/Problems-building-trunk-td21340414.html
>
> and fixed it by upgrading cmake to 2.6.4.
>
> Now it all builds okay, but when I try and execute, I get
>
> tonyb at crispin:~> /home/tonyb/dvkmm4/kmymoney/qtcreator-
> build/kmymoney2/kmymoney2 -n
> No resource found for (appdata,html/home%1.html)
> KCrash: Application 'kmymoney2' crashing...
> sock_file=/home/tonyb/.kde4/socket-crispin/kdeinit4__0
findResource(appdata, html/home%1.html) replace %1 with _country.lang,
country, lang and then nothing is failing
(KMyMoneyUtils::findResource).
Quote from the API doc: "findResource("lib", "libkdecore.la").
KStandardDirs will then look into the subdir lib of all elements of
all prefixes ($KDEDIRS) for a file libkdecore.la and return the path
to the first one it finds (e.g. /opt/kde/lib/libkdecore.la)".
Appending the installation dir to ($KDEDIRS) might make it work. I did
not needed to do that on my system although. I have to check the value
of my ($KDEDIRS) when I get home.