[Kmymoney-devel] KDE4?

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 17:27:42 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 8:49 AM, tonyb <tonyb.lx at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Okay, I've applied for a KDE SVN account with Alvaro as contact.
>

> Meanwhile I've d/l'd the source from anonsvn. The old source contained a
> kdevelop configuration file which doesn't seem be there any more. Does
> anyone have a suitable file that I can use as a basis? (I'm clueless about
> setting up kdevelop...). Or is there some better IDE I should use?

I've approved the request yesterday, so you should have your account
shortly.

I've used Qt Creator with good results. The integration of KDevelop with
cmake seems a little flaky yet, and KDevelop4 is still in beta.
Qt Creator can import the CMakelist scripts and start from there without
problems.

I dunno what's the experience of others.

Regards,
Alvaro