[Kmymoney-devel] KDE4?

tonyb tonyb.lx at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 7 12:59:49 CEST 2009

On Thursday 06 Aug 2009 13:28:44 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> > Now to try KDE4 on Windows!

Easier than I thought. Though there's not many apps, it's nice to be able to
use familiar things like Kate and Konq in Win.

> I get spam, but I haven't seen much difference from what I was getting
> before signing up for the account. Fortunately, Gmail's spam handler takes
> care of most of it.

Well my ISP has a spam handler but genuine messages seem to end up there often
enough that I have to check the folder regularly. Mail from Thomas seems to be
particularly affected!

> And I'm sorry to tell you that this address is public
> already, because the mailing list is archived publicly, so I don't think
> you will see much difference.

Is it? Last time I looked at an archive, the addresses were truncated. Full
ones may be available to the project admins, but I'm just a regular developer.
I just tried to check on that, but the SF archive system seems screwed.

> About the VirtualBox, I think I remember that the free version had no USB
> support, but the closed version did.

sudo chown vbox:vboxusers /proc/bus/usb

before starting VirtualBox seems to work. My model railway software uses a USB
interface.

--
Cheers,

TonyB