[Kmymoney-devel] KDE4?

tonyb tonyb.lx at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 6 14:07:49 CEST 2009

Thanks to recommendations from various developers, I've installed VirtualBox,
and have successfully run Vista in a VM. I managed to run my model railway
software, and if it runs that, I think it'll run anything. I was very
surprised about how easy it all was, just a couple of small problems accessing
USB and DVDs. I guess it's all down to having an excellent User Manual.

Now to try KDE4 on Windows!

On Saturday 01 Aug 2009 16:51:02 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> To make changes to the repository, you have to get a SVN account:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_SVN_Account
> Use my name as reference, and I will confirm. State that you are part of
> the KMM team.

Well I read this, and I'm a bit concerned about the comment that my email
address would become public, and result in spam. Having recently got rid of
200 spams a day by changing my SF email address, I'm not happy about the idea
of getting them all back.

What's the experience of you fellows regarding this?

--
Cheers,

TonyB