Anything about Tenor? & creating a content system -> RDF

Frank Osterfeld frank.osterfeld at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 10:03:51 CEST 2005

> But I believe at the moment Frank is working for you as a slave laborer, err,
> student intern.  If we were to give you an API to implement using Redland
> would you consider putting him (or anyone else, but he'd be a natural
> candidate)

No chance, I am busy right now with exam preparations, and Akregator
also needs some love before 3.5 release. I am not inclined to spend
more time with KDE right now. So don't count on me before end of
september...
(and I never was an intern, but wrote my project thesis there, which
is another level of slavery :P)

Regards,

Frank