Anything about Tenor? & creating a content system -> RDF

Kévin Ottens ervin at ipsquad.net
Thu Aug 11 18:15:49 CEST 2005

Le Jeudi 11 Août 2005 17:51, Leo Sauermann a écrit :
> rdfs:domain & rdfs:range are usually enough. rdfs:subclassof is also
> nice. but more you often don't need

Well, that's just another way of representing an object oriented model in this
case. As I see it, it'll nice for import/export format for the graph. For
storage something more efficient will surely be required.

If we have something like a schema, autogenerating code from RDF as you
proposed might be a possibility. We still need to be sure we need such a
refinement.

> which domains?

Medecine, Glass industry, Cooking, etc.

> ok, thats a point now. yep, this community is good.

Glad that you like it. ;-)

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."