mailing list created

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Thu Oct 21 02:24:49 CEST 2004

Ok -- so, as was mentioned in my last mail to this list of folks, I've created
a mailing list.  You should have all gotten a "welcome" message.

If any of you would prefer to not be on the list just follow the instructions
there to remove yourself.

I think I'll repost the last mail here and follow ups should proceed here.

Again, I don't intend to announce this list, though it is public.  For now
subscription isn't moderated.  If things get too noisy I may consider such,
but I don't think that'll be a problem for the moment.  If there are other
people that are relevant to this discussion please feel free to mention the
list to them.

Cheers,

-Scott