Hey all

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Mon Nov 15 14:58:00 CET 2004

On Monday 15 November 2004 14:38, John Tapsell wrote:
> Hi,
>   I'm new to the mailing list.
>   Could somebody explain what the goal of klink is please?
>   In particular, what sort of use cases are you aiming for here?

Uhm, I thought we went through that yesterday on IRC...

Please read through the archives for more, I'd really rather not repeat all
that again and it probably doesn't take more than half an hour to go through
everything that's been posted to this list so far...

Also note that starting new threads by replying to an old one and changing the
subject is a flogging offense.  ;-)

-Scott

--
If you want to get laid, go to college, but if you want an education, go to
the library.