Calling in sick

Halla Rempt halla at valdyas.org
Mon Oct 7 13:22:45 BST 2024

Hi,

I'm still having the fever that made me back out of the meeting with Intel last week, so I'm staying in bed. It somehow keeps flaring up.

That said, here's my update for last week:

* I managed to make quite a bit of progress with getting rid of QDesktopWidget, then ran into problems with QRegExp. I've decided to make a special head with inline functions to help porting, KisPortingUtils.h.
* I attended part of the Intel meeting.
* I paid everyone who had their invoice in my mailbox by Saturday morning. Stragglers will have to wait a bit until I have a bit less fever again.

Halla