Bug triaging

Tymon Dąbrowski tamtamy.tymona at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 20:32:35 BST 2024

That's a good set of rules. I probably wouldn't add a comment if I noticed
a mismatch with OS or hardware in an issue that seems related to the OS or
hardware. Depending on the situation I might have not reported some of the
failures in reproducing bugs, too...
But I can see now how it can be useful, especially when we have so many of
those bug reports laying around untouched.