Skipping this week's meeting

Halla Rempt halla at valdyas.org
Mon Jul 8 14:05:57 BST 2024

Ivan cannot make it, Dmitry is on vacation, Wolthera has a headache and I've just returned from a zoo date with Irina (we wanted to go on Saturday, but it was utterly bad hayfever weather... Today was good, though!)

I did have a good second half of the week, and even sent Intel the first AI Inking invoice, and did all my todo's and looked and merged most of the MR's not marked as needs changes, but I also worked on that on Saturday and Sunday, and on Sunday I did admin duties.

Cheers,

Halla