Developers notice: update your Qt dependency to get quickcontrols2

Emmet O'Neill emmetoneill.pdx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 00:12:11 BST 2024

Halla, are you using Dmitry's "krita-auto-1" docker container?

If so, I was able to get mine to work by downloading the archive that
Dmitry linked and extracting its contents to `persistent/deps/_install/`.
(I did also rebuild the image and re-run the container from scratch, but
I'm not sure if that was even necessary.)