My meeting notes for 2023-03-20

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 12:43:11 GMT 2023

Hi, Sharaf!

I have just checked the code in VTune. It seems like the line you mentioned
takes about 10% time while scrolling. Not that it is too much, but still
comparable with 15% spent on the thumbnail scaling :)

I guess we have two solutions here:

1) Just refactor the dependent-resource fetching/marking and don't do the
checks in the delegate. That would remove the whole metadata fetching line
from the delegate.
2) Make sure that KoResource::metadata() is always synchronized with the
database. I guess it should be somewhat synchronized, though I'm not very
sure :)

--
Dmitry Kazakov