Might miss this week's meeting.

Emmet O'Neill emmetoneill.pdx at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 07:11:31 BST 2022

Hey all. Eoin and I have a lot going on tomorrow in preparation for our
upcoming trip to Europe, so we may not make it to the meeting tomorrow.

This week we got most of the ffmpeg dependencies mostly resolved, though I
think some final changes are still needed particularly for the non-Linux
platforms. (If anybody would like to take a look, the MR has been updated.)
Another thing we need to look into is the best way to bundle the deps
separately using build bot/CI like Dmitry wanted.

Anyway, just a heads up, thanks all!
Emmet