Compiling Krita on Fedora from source

Sharaf Zaman shzam at sdf.org
Mon Oct 10 19:15:14 BST 2022

Hi Charl!

I’m not entirely sure what you mean by “structure of Krita’s file system”. If
you mean, whether there is documentation on what part of code does what? Then
no, there’s no *single* place for it. Your best option is to use grep and an
editor which can fuzzy find things in the project :)

If you’re looking for guide on building Krita you can find one on docs.krita.org.