Krita-Devbox: A complete Krita development environment in a box!

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 14:49:06 BST 2022

Sounds promising :) If distrobox solves the integration problem between the
host and the container, it could give us some benefits. Right now,
integration of the GPU drivers is the biggest problem.

The only worry I have is the shared home directory. It should be optional
at least, because different branches use very different configs/resources.

--
Dmitry Kazakov