Brainstorming for Videos

Ramón Miranda mirandagraphic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 10:34:38 GMT 2022

Thanks Emmet, I want to improve each video, recently one of Blender masters
in nodes. (erindale.xyz is using RGBA-wet brushes, so I would like to go
into this. https://twitter.com/erindale_xyz/status/1480718301055668225)
interesting how people react :)
And thanks tiar and ivanyossi for the feedback in the meeting. I need to
start as soon as possible.