Please check build warnings for the Krita Manual (docs.krita.org)

Tyson Tan tysontan at tysontan.com
Sun Jan 2 07:39:11 GMT 2022

Hi Alvin,

Thank you for the information. I've fixed the broken markup errors in
zh_CN (yet to be built and sync). There are still some unmathced
internal links, but they were added to provide additional links to
related manual pages which I think should be useful.

However, there is one particular link type I don't understand: `Word
Word Word`_ (not :ref:`name`_).

For example:

Dithering Threshold Modes
#: ../../reference_manual/filters/map.rst:82
Is the text of a link.

`Dithering Threshold Modes`_
#: ../../reference_manual/filters/map.rst:64
#: ../../reference_manual/filters/map.rst:98
Creates a link to map.rst:82 with the text of "Dithering Threshold
Modes".

Right now I've translated both of them, but I do wonder if I should keep
`Dithering Threshold Modes`_ untranslated?

Similarly:

:term:`keyframe`
#: ../../reference_manual/dockers/animation_curves.rst:56
This one I left it untouched, because I think it's an assigned name, but
I'm not sure.

:ref:`tablet_settings`
#: ../../KritaFAQ.rst:407
This one I also left untouched, without a doubt.

Thanks,
Tyson Tan