Bundles are ready for the next video

Ramón Miranda mirandagraphic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 09:23:43 BST 2022

Hi, I have finished the bundles for this month's video called "Gesture
Drawing and Sketch in Krita" . I need the links to publish them in the KA
forum, please. The challenge will be this:

"During all this thread you have seen the evolution of a great idea.
Something that most of us are using daily. Well, the challenge has ended
for me. (finally :P) but now is YOUR TURN.

The bundle contains 18 Brush presets, 4 Patterns, 3 brushtips and a lot of
effort.
There are two versions:
"SK V1"   bundle with TILT feature (if your tablet supports)
"SK V1_" bundle without tilt for non- tilt users.

The challenge for you is this. I will make a video release on 24th august.
I will explain some tricks and the video will show images from the
community, the images you will draw with these brushes. Is a super cool
opportunity to show the people how powerful our community is.

About license: You can send me the images in high res to
mirandagraphic at gmail.com and in the email please say you allow the use of
the image for the video in youtube. That's it. I will give the right credit
for sure. THANKS "

Right now the bundles are here:
http://www.ramonmiranda.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/SK-V1-Bundle-with-TILT.zip
http://www.ramonmiranda.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/SK-V1-Bundle-without-TILT.zip

After a week in 23th August I will release the final video with tricks and
some explanations.

Thanks for the help, //RM