SoK Project Doubt - Perspective Ellipse

Julian nimthora at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:59:10 BST 2022

Hi,

Not sure if this is really mailing list material, but I've looked through
the mathematics pdf you found and the code you have written. However, it
seems to me that there is a missing step in between the solving for the
coefficients and the calculation of the extreme points. The math for
solving the coefficients seems to compute (a, b, c, d, e) while the
equations you are using for computing the extreme points use (a, b, c, d,
e, f). Then in the code you have written to implement these last equations
you leave out 'a' completely. Are you subtracting 'a' from everything,
moving all the elements forward one slot in the array and computing 'f'
somewhere?

Kind regards,

Julian