5.0.mumble next week

Halla Rempt halla at valdyas.org
Wed Apr 6 19:50:25 BST 2022

Hey,

I discussed with Ivan how close we are to getting something that works in the Guantanamo that's Apple's macOS Store jail, and, nope, not that close. So I do want to do the next 5.0.x next week.

PLEASE DO MAKE SURE ALL RELEVANT BUG FIXES ARE BACKPORTED THIS WEEK.

(Sorry... It's up to you to determine which of your fixes should be backported.)

I want to make tars this weekend, and do test builds, and then once again take it slow doing the actual release, because I'm still not fit, and need the time...

Cheers,

Halla