Ugee M708 support

Raghavendra Kamath raghu at raghukamath.com
Mon Sep 27 11:20:22 BST 2021

Hi Panayotis Katsaloulis,

On सोमवार, 27 सितंबर 2021 3:52:14 AM IST Panayotis Katsaloulis wrote:
> I hope this is the correct place to tell you about an issue I found on
> the documentation.
> The compatibility page for Ugree M708 says that it is not supported.
> But on my Linux (Arch linux - latest version) it works perfectly
> without any changes from my part.
> Maybe this information should be updated?

We are discussing about removing the tablet support page from the
documentation [1] since it is hard to know status of every hardware and
it gives the wrong impression that Krita is responsible for the hardware
working correctly when it is the driver and the OS that do the job.

Instead we have opened a thread on the community website to document
these tablets and people's experiences with them for reference of all
Krita users you can check it out [2] and add your review about the
tablet in the thread.

[1] https://invent.kde.org/documentation/docs-krita-org/-/
merge_requests/253

[2] https://krita-artists.org/t/does-your-tablet-work-with-krita-a-user-driven-list-of-working-tablets-for-all-oss/29188