Post Krita 5 projects

Halla Rempt halla at valdyas.org
Fri Sep 10 13:40:41 BST 2021

Hi,

Wolthera and I have spent some this week, when not triaging bugs, on checking out the competition and figuring out what bigger things might be good to focus on, after we release Krita 5.0. If we don't, we run the risk of doing nothing but bug fixing, and that won't help us close the gap.

Here's the document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18ZL_DiMc3VdtcN_dCz_BTMn1fR3M72GuRw2E4ThRdiw

Please use the google doc comments to reply to the ideas; maybe even check out Clip Studio -- it's got a free demo version -- and if there are hugely important things we didn't think of, please use the mailing list to propose them, and I can add them to the document.

Before the 5.0 final release, I want to have a special meeting to discuss the ideas, preferably using BBB, and with a laser-sharp focus :P.

Cheers,

Halla Rempt