Broken unittests

Halla Rempt halla at valdyas.org
Mon Sep 6 15:09:59 BST 2021

This one is probably lcms-fast float:

        154 - libs-image-kis_cs_conversion_test (Failed)

I might have broken these, I will look into it:

        141 - libs-image-kis_layer_style_projection_plane_test (Child aborted)
        166 - libs-image-kis_asl_layer_style_serializer_test (Child aborted)

These randomly fail, but I have no idea why:

        223 - libs-libkis-TestDocument (Child aborted)
        224 - libs-libkis-TestNode (Child aborted)

These started failing recently, after the storyboard cleanup. Emmet, Eoin, please take a look? The error is "./tests/StoryboardModelTest: error while loading shared libraries: ../kritastoryboarddocker.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory" -- this also fails on Wolthera's laptop, so it's not a local issue.

        251 - plugins-dockers-storyboarddocker-StoryboardModelTest (Child aborted)
        252 - plugins-dockers-storyboarddocker-StoryboardTimelineSyncTest (Failed)

This one fails because I'm missing heif stuff on this laptop:

        273 - plugins-impex-KisHeifTest (Child aborted)

And this one fails on my system because the mypaint paintop cannot load the json library.

        277 - plugins-kismypaintop-KisMyPaintOpTest (Failed)