Today's meeting.

Emmet O'Neill emmetoneill.pdx at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 14:13:00 BST 2021

Hey all,

Eoin and I won't be able to make today's meeting.
For our part, last week we spent time debugging animation and storyboard
stuff.

We've been getting a lot of pretty good feedback and questions about the
Storyboard docker/workflow
from Pierre Schiller (twitter.com/3D_director) who is pretty excited about
it and has been testing the beta.
And so, we've been fixing some papercuts and bugs related to that stuff.
Also, Eoin has been looking into a Windows-specific bug where the animation
cache is being erroneously
invalidated and flushed while using instant preview mode. So he also spent
some time setting up his Windows
development environment and looking into the possible cause.

Anyway, we'll be back around 10-11am PST.
Please ping either of us on IRC or send an email if you need anything.

Emmet.