Fwd: Re: Season of KDE program

Halla Rempt halla at valdyas.org
Sun Oct 24 14:06:33 BST 2021

Hi,

Do we have interesting in participating in SoK? It's more relaxed than gsoc, with a lot less pressure...

Halla

Subject: Re: Season of KDE program
Date: zondag 24 oktober 2021, 14:06:43 CEST
From: Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org>
To: KDE SoC Mentor <kde-soc-mentor at kde.org>, Adam Szopa <adam.szopa at kde.org>

Hi folks,

It seems so far no-one has stepped up as an admin for the next round
of Season of KDE. I have talked to Adam and he'd be able to spend some
of his time on it if you want it. However that only makes sense if we
have people interested in mentoring in the next round. How does that
look? Do we have people willing to sign up as mentors and who have
project ideas to work on?

Cheers
Lydia

On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 8:42 AM Mariam Fahmy <mariamfahmy66 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi KDE Community,
>
> I wanna ask if KDE are planning on running Season of KDE program again this year?
>
> Thanks.

KDE e.V. Board of Directors
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org