Improving our visual identity -- a meeting?

Tyson Tan tysontan at tysontan.com
Fri Nov 19 15:45:57 GMT 2021

Thank you David, I'm glad you liked the design.

Although I don't count myself as a professional, I was industrial design
major, and VI design was part of the course. If Krita can use my help, I
will provide it for free. However since my day job gets quite busy
recently, I probably can't do much before the end of November.

I have never participated a Krita meeting though, can someone provide me
the info?