Improving our visual identity -- a meeting?

David Revoy davidrevoy at protonmail.com
Thu Nov 18 17:26:32 GMT 2021

+1 for making a "visual identity" as part of usual meeting.

But my take/advice on the visual identity would be to delegate or comission this art direction to Tyson Tan entirely (maybe to avoid the "too many cook" effect and keep a strong art direction, fresh 2021 and +).

Last ten years of Krita colors and fonts that inspired actual videos/website/KAforum/documentation/(logo!) finds all their origin (more or less) on Kiki's design (imo) and the impression left by documents like this 2014 tutorial https://tysontan.tumblr.com/post/91061435966/krita-free-painting-app-tutorial . It really was fresh in term of visual identity.

I would be curious to know if Tyson would build up on the legacy palette; or propose something new (eg. including recent green of 5.0 splash screen).

Blogfolio: www.davidrevoy.com
Webcomic: www.peppercarrot.com