Improving our visual identity -- a meeting?

Halla Rempt halla at valdyas.org
Wed Nov 17 13:11:38 GMT 2021

Hi,

I was discussing with Ramon the need for three videos for the store pages, and he asked me to think about how we go about coordinating Krita's visual identity, not just for videos, but overall. In his words:

"It would be also interesting to look for music and define what typography and colors we are going to use. For videos about Krita 4, I was following the Web style more or less. But for Krita 5? We need to be coherent, in manual, web, videos, social media publishing. If we want funds, Krita must improve in that imo. But honestly talking about marketing would require more time. Maybe a video talk? what do you think? or a special meeting."

I don't think I should have this discussion between just me and Ramon, so we probably should talk about this in the meeting -- or have a separate meeting?

Halla