Fundraising and the Development Fund.

Halla Rempt halla at valdyas.org
Sat Nov 6 12:06:09 GMT 2021

On zaterdag 6 november 2021 13:02:35 CET Halla Rempt wrote:

> It first looked like 2020 would have been a disaster year, but then income shot up. I had not expected that to be temporary. Now we're back in 2018 again, which isn't a good place :-(

Oh, I probably should put in a bit more detail here. Because we had a lot of income in 2020, but didn't immediately spend that, my 2020 tax bill is huge. We're running at a loss right now, with me borrowing from the foundation to pay the bills. I will ask my accountant whether we can move some of the losses to 2020 to lower the tax bill.

(Also, I have mailed the e.V. board about a bigger share of the calligra money, given that only Plan is active. But Kexi has also asked for money from that pot, though kexi is also dead: https://github.com/KDE/kexi/pulse.)

Halla